Our success is shaped by our passion.
- ‘Saravana’ is a vertically integrated textile group, manufacturing cotton yarn, knitted fabrics, dyed yarns, dyed / printed knit fabrics and knit garments.
- Late Sri. N. Krishnasamy founded the company in 1983, as a cotton yarn spinning unit in Dindigul district. Under the leadership of the founder and Mr. Jaikumar Krishnasamy – Managing Director, with hard work and ethics as the foundation, the company has grown to become a vertically integrated manufacturer of high repute.
- The Group is one of the leading Integrated Knit Textile companies in India.
- To be the most trusted and preferred sourcing partner, for fashion labels around the globe.
- To achieve excellence in all stages of manufacturing, while meeting the expectations of all stakeholders.
- Integrity – To be ethical and sincere, in all we do.
- Customer – To be focused on customers’ needs.
- Excellence – To constantly improve what we do.
- Responsibility – To be responsible to the Environment, Community & Nation.
- Team Work – To motivate all in the Organization, towards achieving the vision.
‘Saravana’ is an established integrated textile player, with strengths in:
- Selecting the best raw material – cotton, from various growths around the world.
- Having state of the art manufacturing facilities for yarn spinning, knitting, processing, printing & garmenting, managed by a team of technically strong and dedicated professionals.
- Operating a 100% environmental friendly Processing Unit, adopting ‘Zero Liquid Discharge’ system for re-use of entire effluent generated in the process.
- Maintaining excellent record of credit standing in the market.
- Having strong, long term relationship with customers and vendors.