From fibre to fashion – ‘Saravana’ Group is a leading vertically integrated textile manufacturer, manufacturing cotton yarns, dyed yarns, knit fabrics, dyed / printed knit fabrics and knit garments.
‘Saravana’ was incorporated in 1983 as a stand-alone cotton yarn spinning mill by its Iconic Founder Late Sri. N.Krishnasamy, driven by his quest to grow from his origins in trading and ginning of raw cotton.
Under the innovative leadership of Jaikumar Krishnasamy – Managing Director, the company has grown into a vertically integrated knit textile manufacturer of high repute, with hard work and ethics as the foundation.
- Selection of the best Cotton from various growths around the world
- State-of-the-art manufacturing facilities spread across various locations in Tamil Nadu, away from industrial clusters
- Dedicated Workforce and Technically Competent Professionals
- 100% Eco Friendly Processing Unit adopting “Zero Liquid Discharge System”, that recycles / reuses 3 million liters of effluent per day, while not discharging even a drop to the ground
- Excellent reputation and Credit standing in the market
- Strong long term relationship with Customers and Vendors
To be the most trusted and preferred sourcing partner, for fashion brands around the globe.
To achieve excellence in all stages of manufacturing, while meeting the expectations of all stake holders.