Sustainable businesses are built on a sound ethical foundation.
We are one!
We are one!
Our Values truly reflect our commitment for a sustainable future. We focus on achieving harmony between our manufacturing activities and the operating eco-system.
- Product Safety by implementing Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) / Organic Content Standard (OCS) / Better Cotton Initiative (BCI), OEKO TEX 100 at all stages of manufacturing, to promote use of organic / sustainable cotton.
- Water savings of about 55 million litres per month, by recycling / re-using the process effluent, through a most modern Zero Liquid Discharge – Effluent Treatment Plant.
- Captive Generation of Wind and Solar Power to reduce carbon footprints on all our products. (Present Green Power generation is 50% of total power consumed; Target – 75%).
- Our employees are our great assets; their happiness and energy keep us successful.
- A good strength of our workforce are women from rural back ground, to whom we impart / train employable skills, at our organizations.
- All workers are employed in strict compliance with the laws of the land and code of conduct of customers as well.
Corporate Social Responsibility
- We care for the surrounding communities in which we operate. We have established a Charitable Trust ‘NK Charitable Foundation’ in memory of the late founder, to assist local communities, in the areas of health care and education.
- For robust Corporate Governance, we have put in place adequate Internal Control Mechanisms built on a strong foundation of transparency, governance and ethics.